Sunday, December 7, 2008

EAS Elites Spotlight-Check back for our Weekly Spotlight on EAS Cheerleaders!


Mikah Lyn Sacco 15yrs. Birthday: September 13th 1993
I live in Huntington, Ut.
My Hobbies are:Dancing, Cheerleading, Riding Horses, Reading (twilight Series!), Photography, Basketball, and Shopping.
Favorites-
Color:Lime Green
Food: Lasagna
Song/Group: Be My Escape by Relient K
Movies: Dreamer, The Guardian, Stomp the Yard, Step up 2, 10 things I hate about you, We are Marshal, The Notebook, Superstar, Twilight.
My Hero is: Ferd
When I grow up I: Want to be a Physical Therapist and take Wildlife Photography. I want to live in a big house on a farm so I can ride my horses, and have a Dance Studio.
My goals are: To got to College and make lots of money. Get married and raise a good family.
I really dislike: CLOWNS!! Spiders, Snakes, Mushrooms, Onions!
If I had a super power it would be:To read minds. Because: That's what Edward does!
My perfect day would be: Hanging out with Dillion! (and meeting Edward!)
I've been a Cheerleader for 4 years.
What I like about Cheerleading is: Stunting, Dancing, and Tumbling. Going to Camp and Competitions cuz it's way fun!!
Interesting facts about me: I am on 2 Cheer teams- Emery All-Stars & Canyon View Jr. High. I take 2 Dance classes weekly. I am on the CVJH Basketball Team. I'm on Honor role every term. I teach Gymnastics at Laraes Studio Gym.

No comments: