Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1st Elite Spotlight


Regan Stephanie Virginia Allred
Age: 14 yrs. Birthday: April 12th
Favorites-
Color: Blue Food: Crunchy Bacon, Ice Cream
Song: Bellas Lullaby by Carter Burwell, and all whole Twilight Soundtrack.
Books: Twilight Series Movie: Twilight
My Hero is: Stephanie Meyer
When I grow up I: plan to be a Elementary School Teacher
My Goals are: Go to College for 4yrs. then get married and have 3-4 kids.
I really dislike: People Burping, Guitar Hero animations
If I had a super Power it would be: Flying, because I could fly to Oregon every day and see my family and friends.
My perfect day would be: Lot's of Chocolate, hanging out with my friends and no chores and no school.
I've been a Cheerleader for 2 years.
What I like about Cheerleading is: I am stronger than any all of my friends, I love dancing and competing at Competitions.

No comments: