Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Polson J. Brinkerhoff Demott 14yrs. Birthday:Feb. 14th
My hobbies are: Cheer & Tumbling
Favorites-
Color: Lime Green Food: Manoccoti Group: Panic at the Disco Movie: Twighlight
Book: Twilight Saga & The perks of being a Wallflower
My Hero is: Kayla Thompson, Toby Turner, & Stephen Chloosky
When I grow up I wanna go to college.
My Goals are: To get 4.0 for a whole year, get better at Cheer.
I really dislike: Snakes, annoying people and Clowns.
If I had a super power it would be: teleport because: I could be here then there haha!!
My perfect day would be to: go Scuba Diving at the Great Barrier Reefs.
I've been a Cheerleader for 2 years.
What I like about Cheerleading is: Stunting & Tumbling it is fun.
Interesting facts about me: I was born on Valentines day. And I was named after a city in Montana.

No comments: