Saturday, February 21, 2009

Carlee Anderson 9yrs. Birthday: March 14th
Hobbies: Gymnastics, Cheer, Dancing, Reading, Shopping, & Scrapbooking
Favorites-
Color: Green Food: Chocolate, & Ice cream Song: So What by Pink Movie: Twilight
Book: Judy Blume, Otherwise known as Sheila the Great
My Hero is: My Mom
When I grow up: I want to be a Cheer Coach or a Preschool Teacher
My Goals are: do a Back handspring and a whip on the floor.
I really dislike: spiders, snakes, frogs, and toads
If I had a Super Power it would be: Super Jump, so I could jump high in Cheer.
My perfect day would be: A hot summer day in the pool eating ice cream.
I've been a Cheerleader for 1 year.
What I like about Cheer is: It is fun so I have something to do all day!
Interesting facts about me: I've lived in 11 houses since I was born.

Sierra Lynne Benson 11yrs Birthday: Oct. 27th
Hobbies: Cheer, Driving 4 wheelers, hanging out with friends, snowboarding, playing Basketball
Favorites-
Color: Blue, Black Food: Chinese Singers: Pussy Cat Dolls, Avril Lavigne, Pink
Movie: Grease, Beetle Juice Book: The Giving Tree
My Hero is: My Sister
When I grow up: I want to be an Actress, Singer, Cheer Coach
My Goals are: Being the best Cheerleader I can be, Study Acting and Singing
I really dislike: Spiders, Snakes, Vegetables
If I had a Super Power it would be: The same powers as Iron Man because he's awesome!
My perfect day would be: to go shopping and then go to the Beach
I've been a Cheerleader for 2 yrs.
What I like about Cheerleading is: My Team, My Coaches, our Talent
Interesting facts about me: I can run a cash register, I can drive a Rhino, I'm the youngest of 7 kids.

No comments: