Saturday, February 21, 2009

Madelynne Beckstead 12yrs. Birthday: August 19th
Hobbies: Cheerleading, Dancing, Riding horses, swimming and hanging out with my friends.
Favorites-
Color: Green Food: Pizza Song: 3oh3, don't trust me Movie: The Clique Book: Twilight
My Hero is: My big sister Wittnee, She is in the National Guard
When I grow up I: Want to go to college and get a Masters Degree in something I will enjoy.
My Goals are: To work hard and do great things with my life, and be the best at the things I love doing.
I really dislike: People who are full of drama, and act stupid.
If I had a Super Power it would be: To be the boss of everything Because: it would be fun to tell people what to do.
My perfect day would be: To sleep in as long as I wanted to, then go horse back riding,and then spend the rest of the day hanging out with friends and being myself.
I've been a Cheerleader for 2 years.
What I like most about Cheerleading is: Working together as a team, making new friends and having soooo much fun!
Interesting facts about me: I love barrel racing
Other Comments: Becky Bunnell is an Awesome coach.

Kayla Dawn Thompson 15yrs. Birthday: May 10th
Hobbies: Cheer, Tumbling, Track
Favorites-
Color: Lime Green Food: Manoccotti Movie: Twilight Book: Dr. Seuss- Green eggs and ham, Airborn, Skybreaker
My Hero is: Polson Demott
When I grow up I want to be: an Orthodontist
My Goals are: to get good grades, and get better at cheer
I really dislike: DRAMA!
If I had a Super Power it would be : to fly Because: I could fly away from people
My perfect day would be: A nice warm day with my friends with no drama.
I've been a Cheerleader for 3 years.
What I like about being a Cheerleader is: going to competitions, learning new things, & meeting new people.
Interesting things about me: I like to do Track

No comments: