Monday, March 23, 2009

Jessica Ann Shay 12yrs. Birthday: July 3rd
My Hobbies are: Hunting, Cheer & Four Wheeling
Favorites-
Color: Light Blue Food: Ruffles Song: Love Story
Movie: Wedding Crashers
When I grow up I want to be: A Doctor
My Goals are: to learn to do all the flips
If I had a Super Power it would be: To be invisible, so if I hurt my brother I could hide!
My perfect day would be: A day in Hawaii
I've been a Cheerleader for 2 yrs.
What I like about Cheer is: Competing, and It keeps me busy.
Interesting facts about me: Friendly
Hailey Johnson 12yrs. Birthday: Dec. 10th
My Hobbies are: Singing, Cheering, Dancing, Drawing, & Swimming
Favorites-
Color: Purple & Orange Food: Chinese Food Movie: Twilight
Music Group; Three days grace & Panic at the Disco
Book: The twilight Series
My Hero is: My Dad
When I grow up : I want to be a Veterinarian or a Special Children Teacher.
My Goals are: T do better in School and Cheer
I really dislike: Stupid boys in my class.
If I had a Super Power it would be: To Fly, that would be so FREAKIN AWESOME!
My perfect day would be: My First Kiss!
I've been a Cheerleader for 2 yrs.
What I like about Cheer is: That every year I get better.
Interesting facts about me is: I can BURP the ABC's!!!!
Comments: I LOVE CHEER! It gives me exercise and it is fun!!!

Bethany Brown 11yrs. Birthday: March 5th I Have been a Cheerleader for 2 yrs.
My Hobbies are: Cheer & Dance
Favorites-
Color: Red, Hot pink & Lime Green Food: Taco Soup
Music Group: Thriving Ivory Movie: High School Musical 3 Book: To Dance
My Goals are: Cheer, Dance, Stunting
I dislike: Snakes and Spiders
My perfect day would be: In Hawaii, swimming with the dolphins.
My Hero is: My Mom, she is a single mom and she would do anything for me and my brother.
What I like about cheer is: Stunting & Dancing & hanging out with my friends.
If I had a Super Power it would be: Flying, so I could get to places faster. And reading minds.
When I grow up I want to be: A Cheer Coach

No comments: