Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hollywood here we come!!

This is the ELITES Big Week! We leave on Friday morning for L.A. California for Nationals! The Team has worked sooo hard, they have sold pizza's & raffle tickets, they've asked businesses for donations and we put on our "A Night With The Stars" Show which was a huge success!! The Team earned well over their goal of $5,000. We have been practicing hard and holding extra practices each week. Our routine is looking very good I know we will do very well at Nationals. We were able to get new bags for the trip too! They were very excited about them! I couldn't keep the secret any longer I had to give them to them. This Team has become real close this year, and the trip will bring them even closer. We drew names for Secret Sisters and Brothers gift that they will sneak into their rooms at Nationals. On our down time at Nationals we will be going to have some fun at the beach and maybe even Universal Studios! No matter how we do at Nationals we will have this Memory of this Awesome experience for the rest of our lives! I want my Elites to know how proud I am of you!! I know sometimes I get stressed out and get hard on you but know that I love and Care for each one of you. You make a difference in my life and always seem to brighten my day with the funny things you say and do. I love to watch all of you interact with each other you have a lot of fun! I also have been amazed at the progress each of you have made over the past year. Makalie, Taylor, Colton, & Kittyara are new to the Team this year but you wouldn't know it they have fit right in and made this team better!! I have some great leaders on this team who take charge on Warm-ups and help and encourage the younger ones to be better. Thank you, you help me out so much. Thank you parents for all your help and support this isn't possible without you! Thank you Tommy and Trace and Mikah, they get the back burner most of the time, thanks for your support and love! Thank you residence & Businesses of Emery & Carbon counties for making this trip possible we know these are hard times for many people. Elites- pack your bags and lets hit Hollywood!!!! Your the best!!!

No comments: