Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 8th spotlights

Brooklin Dee Ewell 11yrs old Birthday May 21st
My Hobbies are: Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Riding Horses, Volleyball, Hanging out with my friends.
Favorites-
Color: Pink Food: Chicken Song: Red High Heels Movie & Book: Princess Bride
My Hero is: My Mom
When I grow up I: To be a Gymnastics & Cheer Coach. I want to marry someone who will love me and take care of me and my expensive Hobbies.
My Goals are: to do the best I can in all that I can. I have always thought it would be cool to be a BYU Cheerleader.
I really dislike: Chinese Food
If I had a Super Power it would be: Flying because: It would be fun!!
My perfect day would be: a day spent shopping with good friends.
I've been a Cheerleader for 2 yrs.
What I like about Cheerleading is: FLYING!!!
Interesting facts about me: I have a Birthmark on my back. I take Gymnastics classes twice a week. I teach gymnastics at Laraes. I go to Cleveland Elementary. I have always had straight A's on my Report Card.

Bailey K. Wagner 6yrs. Birthday: May 30th
My Hobbies are: play games with my Family
Favorites-
Color: Purple & Pink Food: Pizza Rolls Song: Power Puff Girls Movie:Barbie Diamond Castle
Book: Stinky Cheese Man
My Hero is: My Dad
When I grow up I: Want to be a Baby Doctor
I really dislike: Nothing
If I had a Super Power it would be: to be invisible because: It would be fun!!
I've been a Cheerleader for 1 year.
What I like about being a Cheerleader is: Because you get to do stunts and it is hard work.

No comments: